COMPOSER • PRODUCT DEVELOPER
Steffen was born in 1994 and started playing the piano about 4 years later. A passion for telling and supporting storys with music lead him to scoring his first films at the age of 16. In 2012 he started his studies of Audiovisual Media (B.Eng.) at the Stuttgart Media University, which he completed in 2016. He joined Dynamedion in 2015 as part of an internship, and continues to be part of the team as a freelance composer and developer of sample libraries.
Steffen is currently attending a postgraduate program in Film Scoring at the Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg.
As a composer with a classical background, Steffen finds a lot of joy in working with the orchestral color palette, finding a distinct musical language for each project with different stylistic influences.
- Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure – Microsoft Studios
- Symphony Series Software Demos – Native Instruments
- Der Verlorene Kaiser – SWR/Filmakademie BW
- Sands of Summers Past – imagis.tv
- An Evening of Eternity – Motion Artwork
- Sonuscore The Orchestra (Project Lead)
- Native Instruments Symphony Series Percussion
- Sonuscore Origins Vol. 1&2