Thank you for visiting our Website. DYNAMEDION is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. Upholding your trust and confidence is part of our philosophy. DYNAMEDION will keep all your personal information confidential, if you should request.
TYPES OF INFORMATION DYNAMEDION COLLECTS
Examples of sources from which DYNAMEDION collects Personal Data include:
- The use of inquiry and registration forms
- The purchase process when you buy services online through this Website
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT DYNAMEDION COLLECTS MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Home, shipping and billing address, phone number
- Mobile phone number
- E-mail address(es)
- IP address and browser information
- Payment details including credit card information
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
By providing DYNAMEDION with Personal Data, you accept that DYNAMEDION may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Processing orders, registrations and inquires
- Running competitions
- Conducting market research
- Measuring interest in and improving our website, products and services
- Sending you newsletters
- Resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems.
DYNAMEDION may also use your Personal Data in aggregate form for building up marketing profiles, to aid strategic development, to audit usage of the website.
You have the right to request information about the Personal Data DYNAMEDION holds on you. If your Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have such Personal Data information corrected or removed. Annually, you have the right to request written documentation on the Personal Data DYNAMEDION has about you. To request this document please write to email@example.com.
You can withdraw your consent to DYNAMEDION using the Personal Data for such purposes that needs your consent at any time by contacting DYNAMEDION at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, newsletters from DYNAMEDION allow you to opt out of further mailings.
As a general rule, DYNAMEDION does not disclose Personal Data about you to any third party. By providing DYNAMEDION with Personal Data, you however accept that DYNAMEDION may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- If it is necessary to share your Personal Data with a third party that is acting on DYNAMEDION behalf to provide services and to enhance the experience of the Website and DYNAMEDION services (i.e. third-party payment providers)
- To protect perceived rights, safety and property of DYNAMEDION, our partners, users of the Websites and the public
- In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Other than what is set forth above, DYNAMEDION will notify you when Personal Data about you is shared with third-parties and you will have the opportunity to choose not to have DYNAMEDION share such information.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. However, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. If you are a registered user, this may include your name and e-mail address for verification purposes.
You may choose to set your web browser to not accept cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use all the services provided, sign in on any pages, post comments or make purchases, and you do not help us learn how to improve our Website, products, offers and marketing strategy.
The cookies used on this Website are the following:
- Session cookies which are erased when you close the browser
- First-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain, and
Session cookies are used to track and store items in the shopping cart to ensure a user is recognized when moving from page to page within the site and that any information entered is remembered. They are used only for this purpose and only accessible by this website.
These cookies cannot be used to identify individuals, they are used for aggregated statistics only. This allows us, for example, to tell which areas of the site are the most popular and better optimise our content for the interests of our users.
DYNAMEDION is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to your Personal Data. However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet.
Privacy Contact Information